highly innovative smart products from Solatubes to ventilation systems and more. They are a nationwide company with a long, proud history of providing outstanding products and services to New Zealand homeowners.
This key full-time position involves working independently with in our small team and is primarily responsible for generating, responding to and converting sales leads. You will provide information and advice to potential customers about key aspects of our products. You will also provide administrative support to our sales team and will enjoy providing excellent service to our customers and licensees alike.
This is a great opportunity for a person wanting a mix of call center and sales administration responsibilities. Our client is looking for someone who can deal with people proactively and positively and understands the importance of following up and delivering on time. The role is based in our client's busy Lower Hutt office.
To be great at this role you will need to have:
- Proven call center sales record
- Excellent follow through and conversion orientation
- Administration experience within a customer focused product environment
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Competent in MS Office and general cloud based CRM systems
- Drive and enthusiasm about achieving sales targets, individually and as a team
- Efficient organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
On offer is a friendly team environment, where your skills and abilities will be valued, along with a competitive salary.
All potential candidates must currently reside in New Zealand and have residency or valid work permit.
Send us your details, including a CV and coverletter, to firstname.lastname@example.org